How to Check the Status of the Aadhaar Card Online
In this article, we will focus on the following points so that you can get full information regarding the Online Status of Aadhaar Card.
- See the status of Aadhaar Card
- Check the status of Aadhaar using Mobile
The Aadhaar card is now one of the most important identity tools, as it contains almost all information from the owner of Aadhaar. If you are not registered on the Aadhaar card, you should do registration first. To receive the Aadhaar card, you must complete the Aadhaar application form online or offline. However, make it sure to provide the appropriate information to avoid further corrections.
Therefore, we assume that you completed the Aadhaar registration application and submitted all relevant identity verification documents. After this process, you will receive your Aadhaar card by mail within 3 months. However, you can download EAADHAAR online from the UIDAI website. To receive your Eaadhaar first, you need to check the status of your Aadhaar card to see if your request is being processed or verified.
Status of Adhaar Card
To get your Eaadhaar and check the status of your Aadhaar application first, you need to check the status of your Aadhaar card. You can do this in a few easy steps in UIDAI website online portal.
Follow these steps to check the status of Aadhaar online:
- STEP 1: Open the official UIDAI-Website. CLICK HERE (you can see the page)
- STEP 2: In this uidai.gov.in you can see two boxes. In the first box, enter your EID (14-digit identification number, which is indicated on the Aadhaar registration number) and the date and time of registration, as indicated on the registration form.
- STEP 3: Enter the security code in the second code for verification.
- Click on “Check status”.
When the verification of your Aadhaar data is complete, you can see the message that your Aadhaar card has generated and sent via mail. However, if your Aadhaar application is processed, wait a few days and review the Aadhaar status a few days later.
Status by Mobile
Just send an SMS via your registered mobile phone number.
To check the status of Aadhaar with Mobile, follow these steps:
- Go to “Create a new SMS” then type UID Status 12345678812X45 (replace this number with your EID number with 14 digits)
- Send an SMS to 51969
- The UIDAI response will display its current status and Aadhaar number in case if it is generated.
So this is the whole process of the Aadhaar card Status. If you have questions, ask us and we will try solving them.
You can read more about Eaadhaar to know more about this more features of aadhaar card.