How to get Eaadhar on Mobile
Most of the people find it convenient to have everything on finger tips. With the technology it is more convenient to have all of your personal documents on mobile. same way you can have your aadhaar card on your mobile. That’s why we come up with this article to let you know how to get this aadhaar related stuff on mobile.
In this Article you will get the following information regarding eaadhaar
- Download Eaadhaar Online
- How to find the UID / EID number?
- How to get an Aadhaar number on the phone?
Aadhaar Card has become more important every day. The government has authorized that Aadhaar is required to link to major identity cards such as PAN cards, driver’s license, ration card and voter cards, etc.
We intend to provide you the knowledge of eaadhaar and using the Aadhaar payment access with various applications. First, every Indian citizen needs to complete all offline government documents. This means that they must be in the long queue to get their identification forms such as PAN card, passport or Aadhaar card. With UIDAI, however, it is possible to easily obtain your Aadhaar / Eaadhaar card. Before UIDAI, we have to deal with a long queue to fill out the registration form for Aadhaar, but we can now get an Aadhaar card online.
The same advantage we get in the application process of the Aadhaar card. We can complete the Aadhaar update request form online and offline.
Anyway, most people use the online method to check the status of the Aadhaar card.
1- To download e-Aadhaar:
2- To check the status of the update of the Aadhaar card
3- and to make changes online to the Aadhaar card.
We will see how to get your Aadhaar card number using the UID number of your phone. However, if you have lost your EID (registration code), follow these simple steps to receive the UID number via SMS.
Download Eaadhaar Online
Access the official Eaadhaar website.
Now select the registration ID (as indicated in the Aadhaar registration form).
In the next step of the Aadhaar confirmation list Enter your 14-digit registration number (Ex 1234/12345/12345), as well as the date and time shown on the registration certificate, one (EX 01/02/2018 06:29:11).
Enter your full name on the Aadhaar coupon. Enter your 6-digit PINCODE in the following field.
Enter the code shown in the image.
Now select the option you received as Do You Have TOTP (Temporary One time Password) and click on “Request a unique password”.
Enter the OTP and click on the “VALIDATE AND DOWNLOAD” option.
A PDF file is available for download. This is your Eaadhaar.
If you do not have an Aadhaar UID / EID number or registration number, follow the specified method to retrieve the UID / EID number below.
How to find the UID / EID number
In the first step go to the official website UIDAI -> https://uidai.gov.in
In the Aadhaar registration section, the last option is displayed as “recover lost UID / EID” or open https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- On the first line, select the EID / UID option.
- Search EID / UID
- In the next step, enter your full name, your email address, your mobile phone number and your captcha.
- Press “GET OTP”
- You will now receive 1 SMS UIDAI with OTP. Enter the same in the next section.
- You will receive an SMS with your EID / UID number.
- Use this EID number to get the Aadhaar number on your phone.
How can I get an Aadhaar number on the phone?
Now a person has managed to retrieve his EID number using the previous method. It is time to use this EID number to generate an AADHAAR number on the phone.
- Reopen the official website UIDAI.
- In the Aadhaar Registration section, select the fourth option labeled “Get the Aadhaar number on the phone”.
- You will see the page like this. Image
- Search EID / UID
- On this page, enter your EID number that you have recently received from your registration number, your mobile phone number and your mobile phone number.
NOTE: – The upper part of your confirmation form contains a 14-digit registration number and the date and time of 14-digit registration. These 28 digits together form your Temporary Registration Identification (EID).
- Enter the 14-digit registration number and the date and time of registration in the fields listed above.
- Enter the security code and press Enter.
Here. You will receive a message with your Aadhaar number in your mobile number.
If you encounter a problem or doubt in the methods above, please comment. We will try to help you.