UIDAI Update Status & Brief about Aadhaar Card
Hope you are already familiar with Aahaar Card. This indicates to a 12-digit unique number which is given to every single Indian Citizen by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It is handled biometrically and it stores the individual details of a person in the administration database. This card accompanies various advantages to Indian citizens. In this article, you will have the capacity to figure out how to check UIDAI Update Status of an Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Download enquiry online by name and date of birth at UIDAI Official Site – UIDAI
UIDAI Update Status at UIDAI Official Website
- Step 1: The initial step is to visit the UIDAI site of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) through this link given here >> UIDAI
- Step 2: On the right bottom of your screen; move to the section known as “Aadhar Services” section. This segment shows a connection to “Enrollment/Download E-aadhar/update”.
- Step 3: Once you have tapped the link, move to the third alternative on the left, which is ‘Check Aadhar Status’ and you just need to click it.
- Step 4: Clicking this will then redirect you to a page where you can check status of your Aadhar card, once you fill the associated fields: Your Adhaar Card Enrollment ID and your date precisely as it shows up on your enrollment slip. After that you will be require to enter the security code showed on the screen as it’s a routine process to confirm a person is doing this and it’s not a robotic command.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Check Status’ button at the bottom of the screen. This will enable you check our card’s status whether ready to download or not.
UIDAI Update Status Using Mobile Toll Free Number
- Step 1: The first step is to take your mobile phone and dial 1800-300-1947 this is a toll-free number.
- Step 2: Once the call has been received, enter all the details that will be asked during the process.
- Step 3: Once all the details have been entered, you will be able to track the status of your aadhar card.
UIDAI Update Status Through SMS
In the absence of an internet connection, one can still track their aadhar card status via an SMS that is charged at normal SMS rate:
- Step 1: You need to type this text “UID STATUS( 14 digit enrollment number) for instance, IUD STATUS 12345678904578
- Step 2: The second step is to send this SMS to the number 51969 all the letters are supposed to be capitalized.
- Step 3: Once sent, you will be able to receive a message with all the information regarding the status of your aadhar card.
- Step 4: In case your card has already been issued, a text will be sent to you showing your card’s number, if not yet, a text will be sent showing the present status of your aadhar card.
UIDAI Update Status Through SMS Without Acknowledgement Details
If you forgot your enrollment number or you misplaced acknowledgement slip, don’t worry, you can still check the status of your Aadhar card by using the following procedure:
- Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of UIDAI UIDAI.gov.in
- Step 2: You then need to scroll down to the ‘Aadhaar services’ towards the screen’s bottom and click.
- Step 3: The next page will show a button saying ‘Find UID/EID’ this is the fourth link on the left side of the screen. Click here.
- Step 4: You will be asked whether you want to get your Aadhar lost number or the Enrollment lost number.
- Step 5: If you want your Enrollment Number, Click EID option.
- Step 6: Following this, you will need to enter the following details: full name, email address or phone number.
- Step 7: Enter the security code shown on the screen.
- Step 8: The next step is to click the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Step 9: Once you receive the OTP on your phone or through email, enter it in the ‘Enter OTP’ space.
- Step 10: Click the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- Step 11: This will enable you receive your enrollment number through text or email. You will use the number to check your card status.
How to Get an Aadhaar Card:
Finally, if you don’t know how to get an Aadhaar card then you can follow below one of the easiest method;
- Step 1: Every Indian Citizen needs to find and proceeds to an approved Aadhaar Enrollment Center with their identity and address as well.
- Step 2: A person needs to fill out the forms which are easily available at the Aadhaar Center or can even download the forms on the web, print out, fill it carefully and then take this filled form to the center. This significantly saves time and is the most encouraged way also.
- Step 3: During enlistment time, an iris output will be performed on you, your fingerprints and furthermore your photograph will be taken. This is the time that you can review the details of your personal information you gave and if essential make any changes.
- Step 4: Once all is well, you will be given a confirmation slip known as acknowledgement slip that you will have until the time that you get the first copy of your aadhar card status enquiry.
- Step 5: The personal details that you gave will be checked midway before you are given your distinctive Aadhar Card.
- Step 6: If the check procedure was ended successfully, you will initially get a short message or email, later following a couple of days, your Aadhar number will be printed and sent to your location through post.When you are through with the application procedure of your Aadhar card, you have to track the status of your card.
Benefits of Aadhar Card
Finally let’s review some of the core benefits to have an Aadhaar Card;
- This card establishes how unique each and every individual in India is in terms of demography and biometric fingerprints together with retina scans.
- Aadhar card can be linked to mobile phone connections, banking among other governmental and non-governmental services.
- Since it can easily be verified online, this card reduces the risks of fake identification.
- The unique number generated is random therefore does not discriminate in terms of religion, caste, class or even geographical location.
- This card is also used as an authentication for insurance, vehicle purchase, new gas connections among other important services.
- With this card you are assured of getting your passport processed faster as compared to a person who does not possess the card.
Now we hope that you know clearly about UIDAI Update Status, Aadhar Card Download enquiry. This Aadhar Card is acquired and issued voluntarily to Indian Citizens as it proves identity and also address. Any individual no matter the age or gender can acquire it provided he/she has satisfied the verification process required. The enrollment process is free. Hurry and get your Aadhar Card now and enjoy all the exceptions it comes with.
Read Also Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth