Verification of the Aadhaar Card Online at Official Site
Today, we will try to cover more stuff about Aadhaar Card at Official UIDAI website. We will focus on following points so that you can get maximum information regarding verifying the Aadhaar card online.
- Importance of verification of the Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar review and verification process
- Double check your Aadhaar card if it is disable or not.
- Causes for deactivation of Aadhaar.
The Aadhaar card is basically issued by the unique identification authority of India and contains important information about the owners of Aadhaar. Nowadays, it is important to have an Aadhaar card to take advantage of the various benefits offered by the government.
Importance of checking the Aadhaar card
An Aadhaar card will not be enough until you have verified your Aadhaar card with UIDAI. After downloading EAadhaar, your next step should be to verify and validate your Aadhaar card to confirm that all your information in Aadhaar is correct and correct.
Another reason is that the government wants to make sure that your Aadhaar number is correct and valid. The examination of the Aadhaar card can be done online through the official UIDAI website. UIDAI not only grants an Aadhaar card to Indian citizens, but also provides information on each Aadhaar card holder in India. You can easily verify your Aadhaar card after registering to get the Aadhaar card and receive the Aadhaar number.
Aadhaar Verification Process
UIDAI allows you to verify your Aadhaar card online without visiting the Aadhaar Kendra. The process takes a maximum of 5 minutes.
Follow these simple steps to verify your Aadhaar card:
- Visit the official UIDAI website -> uidai.gov.in
- Then select the option “Check Aadhaar” on the page.
Aadhaar Verification Steps
- The link will take you to the residential portal of UIDAI website or to the Aadhaar kiosk.
- Now in the Aadhaar kiosk portal, select the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Enter your 12-digit unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- When you have entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Select the option “Send”.
After submitting the form, the next page will show you the details of your Aadhaar card, if applicable. It will also inform you if your Aadhaar card has been issued. Once you have completed your verification of Aadhaar, you will see the messages that are displayed below:
What to do if Aadhaar is Disabled
If your Aadhaar card is disabled, follow the steps below to reactivate your Aadhaar card:
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar Registration Center with all relevant documents.
- Fill in the Aadhaar update form for 25 rupees.
- Get your biometric data checked and provide a valid mobile phone number.
The update will be made and your Aadhaar card will be activated as soon as the authorities have verified the data which you have provided.
Reasons of Disabled Aadhaar
Following may be the major causes for aaadhaar deactivation
- Aadhaar cards can be deactivated if the biometric information has not been saved correctly.
- When a biometric exception has been wrongly claimed.
- If the same person has more than one Aadhaar card.
- If a fraudulent registration has been made.
- If you have not taken new photos for Aadhaar.
- Doubtful or abnormal biometric information.
UIDAI has made a best available platform in the world to facilate Indian Citizen. Through this portal you can easily know all about Aadhaar Issues and ultimate solution is also availabe to get through. All you need to do is to get online & hit to site tab. All done!
—- Any issue, comment below & we will get you asap.